LifeDoc Feedback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User registration screen and feedback screen

Go down

User registration screen and feedback screen Empty User registration screen and feedback screen

Post by Peterk Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:38 am

Are the subscriber "users"? I think not.  This is an incorrectly used  Mediswitch term which refers to our customers.
Unconventional screen layout . The outline of the fields is not clear on my PC - better on my iPad. This very pale screen does not appeal to me. My typing should be dark balck so it is easier to read.
It was not clear I need to read my email to activate my account before logging in.
Also the use of this light grey font on the feedback screen makes reading difficult. How about auto spellcheck on the feedback responses.

Peterk

Back to top Go down

User registration screen and feedback screen Empty Re: User registration screen and feedback screen

Post by Eduj Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Thanks Peter. These have been logged for review

Eduj

Back to top Go down

User registration screen and feedback screen Empty Re: User registration screen and feedback screen

Post by SandyM Mon May 12, 2014 10:06 pm

When registering to use the system, if an error is made (eg an invalid password is selected) then the system should take you to the incorrect field ie currently -as you scroll down and the top fields are hidden - it is not obvious in which field you have made a mistake.

SandyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down